Saturday 24 September 2011

She.

She? Her?
My best friend.
When I feel down, I will talk to her. And she is willing to listen and comfort me.

Although she is in the working life now while I'm in the studying life, this will not influences our 7 years friendship. <3

Although just a phone call, I feel so warm. This make me know that there is a person that care for me! =)

Although just a phone call, she made my day! let me know that mostly all guys working at pav is GAY! omg. LOL


As you have mentioned that we did't meet each other for a long time but there is only a month! heee.. I know u miss me xD

I want to hang out with you too but there is too many things for me to do recently. So sorry =(

End of October! I sure we will be having a crazy outing with the 'so called family's members ? =D



有一种友谊不低于爱情,
有一种关系不属于暖昧,
有一种倾诉一直推心置腹,
有一种结局总是难成眷属,
这就是知己!=)



p/s: continue with my reports!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH REPORTS! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment