Friday 22 July 2011

Suprise?!


Finally the FOOD FAIR was ended officially. 
It consist of our hard-work for 3 months. ><
I will post more about it later. =)

Now,
I would like to post something that I have not been try for the past 10 years.
This really need a big encouragement.
It is actually about haircut.
Really didn't mean to cut until so SHORT!
the hairstylist's fault!
HOWEVER
 I wanted this hairstyle since long a ago.
Haha =p

After the haircut, I was like @@.
I really jip shou ng dou ah!!
First time cut until so SHORT!
How I spend my whole day after the haircut?
Keep worrying about it. 
What would others will comment about it and bla bla bla~
 * I din cry ok* 

Today,
Everyone saw it and comment that it is ok actually.
phewww.
What do you think?


Here is it


Side view. Hebe's feel? =p



Front view.


I just need to accept it since I had made the decision to cut it.
Whatever.
Night.
xoxoxoxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment