Wednesday 13 July 2011

WOW UCSI Food Fair.


Finals is around the corner and I'm not well prepared! =(
Assignment, assignment, assignment! 
I hate you but I have no choice but to cope with you. 
This is a responsible of a student indeed?
2 more assignments to goooooo~ ><
Going to kill them by this week. *I hope so* 

Anyway, this week going to be a busy busy week.
WOW UCSI Food fair is on Sunday. 
We have to do all the preparation from now on.
Nah, here is it. Got from The Sun newspaper. 



Feel free just come and join us. There are games, lucky draws, eating competition, colouring competition and lots of  FOOOOOOOOOOD ! =))) The fund that we get will be donated to Yayasan.  For your information, I will be selling Fish sausage with the name of ROLL N GO. There will be a special guest from us. Stay tune! Come join the fun and give us some support! It will be a wonderful weekend for you all. Hope to see u guys there =D


*Continue with my assign* 
Tata! 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment