Saturday 6 August 2011

♥.♥






















O.M.G!! *faint*
I'm so IN LOVE with it~!
Especially the PINK one! The colour is really sharp =)))
The LATEST Casio Baby-G: Standard Analog-Digital!
It is sooooooooo cool! xD
I think I'm gonna crazy!
just ignore me ok? ><
I HOPE I CAN GET IT NOW!!

At first, I have no idea about this watch until my cousin told me about it.
She showed me the picture of the watch which is in blue colour.
I was like hmmm...'okay'.
Ytd I went to the shop and spotted these watches!
guess what?!
WOW!
It really catch my eyes, I wish to try on it but.........................................
TOO BAD!
OUT OF STOCK already!
Left the display only!
wth! 
This shows that many people also gone crazy for it! @@



Below are the specifications of the watches, you guys may take a look =)))


  • Case / bezel material: Resin
  • Resin Band
  • 100-meter water resistance
  • Mineral Glass
  • Shock Resistant
  • Neon Illuminator (Blacklight LED)
    Afterglow
  • World time
    29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
  • 1/1-second stopwatch
    Measuring capacity: 59'59
    Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
  • Countdown timer
    Measuring unit: 1 second
    Countdown range: 60 minutes
    Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
    Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
  • Daily alarms
    5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
  • Hourly time signal
  • Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
  • 12/24-hour format
  • Regular timekeeping
    Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
    Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
  • Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
  • Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
  • Size of case/total weight: 43.4 X 43.1 X 15 mm/44 g






  • p/s: It is one of my Aug wishlist! haha.
  • mani mani hom! faster appear in front of me! : P






4 comments:

  1. ko nang bo? So many functions in one small watch?!!! At first saw this saw this post, i really thinking are you trying to promoting the watches? o.0 then once I saw the pink watch, then I know your intention liao..so swt..august wishlist kah? Go ask your babe korek duit buy it for you bah..=.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot ah? this is my blog i like to post what jau post what :P dun dare to ask ppl to buy it for me >< the price kinda scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.0 kinda scary?! 500++ kah?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well..you can tell your parent to visit one website de..http://iloverainbow-ling.blogspot.com
    Then they will buy you one de lar..=.=

    ReplyDelete