Monday 10 October 2011

My day.



Me in formal.



Why I said it is my day? People who know me will understand.

Nahhhhhh
.
.
.
.
.
.

 is because of my name ! : p

What I did on this 'special' day was I went for the internship interview at Kenny Rogers,  Jusco Alpha Angle.

The interview time set at 10am.

10/10 10am wow! perfect 10! 



The whole interview was quite smooth. The person in charge didn't even look at my cv or cert @@

I want to work at food factoryyy but not food restaurant ahhhhhh~ =(

No choice! Tahan for 2 months!

The jobs required us to work for 6 days, 8 hours per day. But the pay is so little ><

Intern ah intern!

I cant enjoy my next two months holidays because of U!



p/s: 在别无选择的情况下,喜欢或不喜欢都得接受;既然接受了,就得尽力去完成它;于其埋怨它的坏处,不如想想它的好处,这样生活就会轻松多了!

No comments:

Post a Comment