Thursday 3 November 2011

Internship.





Finally the day has come - 1/11/11.

I started my first intern @ Kenny Rogers yesterday. I reached there at 10am. First day of working is always SUCKS ! Totally new environment, new people for me! I just cant accept it at short period. All I need is timeeeeee.

When I walked into the shop, I felt my legs were so heavy, just don't feel like walking in. =( For the sake of my academic marks, I have to be brave and walk in! It's scary as I have phobia for the first day. I don't feel like open my mouth to talk even =X

On the first day, a Malay girl name Nabila aka Bella teaches me all the things that I should know. She is quite nice and friendly. Luckily~ phew! My others colleague are mostly Malays and some Indians. I'm the only Chinese at there and sometimes can be said as the only girl  @@

For the first time, I have difficult in understanding the menu. I think this will happen to most of the first-timers.
Bella bring me and visit the whole shop. She explained those equipment and rules one by one to me O.o Seriously, I felt SLEEPY at that moment. My mind was just thinking about going back home.  The time for first day passed so slowwwwwwwwwwww. >< During my break time, I get to eat 1 set of quarter meal and ice-lemon tea for FREEE!  heee.. After the break, continue with my work-- by looking around. Finally, it reached 6pma and it's time for me to go home! =DDD

One of my uni friend - May Eng aka my 'mummy' also working at Kenny Rogers but at different branch. We considered have fate as we have involved with the assignment together for 3 times - 3 semester and now working the same job! haha.. She is kinda a good girl and I feel happy while chatting with her. We gave encourage to each others for our intern. She was also facing the same situation with me - the only Chinese at the shop. Haha. I wish we are working at the same branch. =(

On the 2nd day , I found that I started to enjoyed my job! haha. So as May. Once I stepped into the shop, I told myself I must be brave as I cannot depend on others now! So, I did many orders today! Just keeping myself busy so that time will flies =) Everything went quite smoothly but there were some small incidents happened. Some of the customers complained about the mushroom soup as it's not fresh. And guess what! I accidently saw one hair inside the soup!!! Luckily didn't serve to customer if not sure kena 99! But our shop got the A for the cleanliness eh LOL.

Anyway, I think I do believe people easily. It isn't a good thing right? I exchanged my fb and tel no with a couple. They are my customer. They just keep talking to me, they are friendly. They even introduce me to work at Gardenia but definitely not HI 5! LOL.. That guy's surname is Pang and they have relative staying at Aussie? maybe I think too much already? They are just treating me sincerely?@@

Well, it's 8pm! YEAH! Time to go home. My dad come and fetch me as my parents worried about me walking in the dark to the putra alone.. Awww.. so caring =') I feel so goood today as I got a day off for tomorrow! hurrayyy! A rest day for me after working for 2 days. LOL. Gonna meet STC's teachers and aunty for dinner at MI THO tomorrow!=))

It's almost 1am now! Off to bed now! Night peeps! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment