Tuesday 8 November 2011

Internship. (Part 5)

HEY!!
Happy Working for 1 week already/ ONLY.
I dont know should I say that the time is passing fast or slow ==


Today working morning shift. Was so shocked when I saw the Kelana Jaya Line was crowded with PEOPLE! Those people were just Q-ing up 1 by 1 and there are about 10 rows of them I think! Really OMG. Really become SARDINE in the train. Reached there at 8.30 but the door still havent open yet. Waited alone at the scary shopping mall =X 

Tik tok tik tok~ still havent see anyone came. Until 9 am, finally the manager appeared! Like FINALLY! @@ After got inside, do the usual stuffs. And guess what? I made the muffin today! Keke. Nahhh, actually just pour the mixture into the cup.

According to my manager, there will be an event for 20 pax @ noon. I was wondering who are they. They are actually some students and teachers. There were only 10 of them at last ==

While serving them, I dont know my colleague was behind me. When I turned my back, I HIT HIM! AND AT THE MOMENT, HE WAS HOLDING 7 GLASSES OF DRINKS USING 1 HAND!! HE IS SERVING THE OTHERS!! LUCKILY HE CAN HOLD IT!! LUCKILY HE DIDN'T FALL THE GLASSES IF NOT I'M THE ONE WHO IS GOING TO BE BLAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After that, my heart just pumping so fassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst! PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! 

The amount of customers for today was average still can handle it. Just started to dislike those Malay young boy! Just know how to talkkkk. Do thing not serious also.ISH!


 My job ended at 4.30pm =))) On the way to lrt station, bought this.




My fav magazine. All about Fashion, skin care, hair care and make up. It costs RM9.





Took a short nap after I reached home. I miss my bedddd so much.

Tomorrow 8.30 shift again as I requested for it. Got a little bit regret nowwww. =(

Nvm! Start work earlier, end work earlier! =DDD

That's all for today! Going to have a cup of mummy home-made jelly agar. Yummm.  Heeee.

:)

Here is it! I'm gonna finish all this 3! : p


With a Longan inside. 








No comments:

Post a Comment