Thursday 10 November 2011

Internship. (Part 6)



Today actually is my off day but need to go another outlet for training! So my plan for today is spoiled! No more off day! ='(

OFF DAY! IMY SO MUCH!

When I stepped in to the shop, all the people were arrived. So I quickly went in and pick a place to sit. Those people sitting there are mostly new comers and were Malays! I'm the only Chinese! -.-

Well, it's okay I told myself. 

The girl beside me asked me to write my name, outlet and fav food on a piece of paper. It's then put in front of us. It will be more easier for sir and ms to called our name since they dont really recognize us! LOL.

Zul was siting in front of me. He is from the same outlet with me who is also internship student. Luckily someone familiar. ==|||

The class started with mission and vision of a company and introduce who is Kenny Rogers actually. Then go into those methods to give a good service. I also learned something useful from there. Overall, the training was consider fun as Sir Izam keep kidding there. He love to smile at me and call me 'Ling ah'. So geli. LOL. One of the people there started to tease me in front of Sir Izam by calling me Ling too. Haha. They are just joking I know. The girl and his bf who siting beside and their friends even start to tease the outlet's managers that he ate 1 whole chicken everyday. I was LOL?! When I saw his body size, I finally understand. Opps! =X

Our lunch was the same food again. But this time I got the chance to try the BBQ sauce. It taste okay only. I still prefer the Original. LOL. The whole training took about 6 hours. Took a taxi back after that. The taxi driver who is a Chinese old uncle keep chatting with me. I was so tired therefore I just answer his question with a short answer. =X I think he took a long way to reach my home. >< This travel cost me Rm11.50! Gonna claim back from my company. Hehe. Btw, the uncle said I look like 18/19. Dont look like 20. HAHAHA.

Reached home and continue with my dramas! My favourite activity! =DD

Wondering do I need to work tomorrow? Still waiting for the phone call.

Hmmm...



No comments:

Post a Comment