Sunday 15 May 2011

Childhood's memories.


Everyone have their own childhood right? It's either a sweet or a bitter childhood. But for me, I'm proud to say that I had a sweet and unforgettable childhood. If I have a chance, I'm willing to go back to my childhood times which is lots of FUN! During the childhood times, there is nothing to worry about. As a child, his/her duty is just eat, drink, sleep and play! How nice! Lolx.

When we are young!

Still remember that when I was 5 years old, I used to participate in a catwalk event. That was a wonderful experiences for me! Thanks to my parents for giving me the chance to learn catwalk even-though I'm just a little girl. Hehe. That's some picture of me during the catwalk =)

Spot me?  =p


Posing for the judge =D


Yeah! Got my gift! ^^



Woots~~!!

Besides that, I have two cousins that used to play with me most of time during my childhood. We are just like candies that always stick to each other. We will play together, eat together and even sleep together. We even created our own games too! I really miss that moment much! Now, both of them are not in Malaysia. One of them currently at Australia while the other one at United States. It has been a long long long time since I last met them! Wondering how was them now or already forgotten me! T.T Anyway, hope you guys are doing well over there! =) Lastly, post a picture of three of us~

Heehee~


Much of love,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment