Wednesday 18 May 2011

Outing.

Since I don't have class today, so I  have hang out with friends for whole day. Hehe. Meet up with my friends at around 1.30pm. Then, we started our job of the day- SHOPPING. Haha. 

As you guys should know, shopping is one of the girl's favorite activity! =D I already wrote down the 'to-buy-list' so that I wont over spend. Good girl hor? =P Our journey was like from Ts -> Sg Wang -> Farenheit 88 -> Paviliion. I want to add on something that is our journey is all by walking, without taking the monorail. We can do anything just to shop. Lolx. 

There are so many clothes and shoes and I hope I can buy all of it! But I know it is impossible! =( Need to earn more $$ first! 

Recently there is a case about the CRAZY acid guy right? Keep throwing acid towards those girls == There is 23 victims now! So terrible! To all the females, please be more careful! My mum was so worried and keep calling to come back earlier and bla bla bla~ So I have to say bye to my friends at 6pm. Oh no! It started to rain when I'm walking halfway to lrt station and I didn't bring umbrella.=( I just have to walk as fast as possible to the lrt station. Omg. The train was packed with people! I have to no choice just to squeeze inside. I'm sardine now! ><  Finally, reached AMPANG station! Great to be in my sweet home now!


Camwhored before going out =)


Chatime is a must! Hehe. One for her, one for me!



So many sport cars oh~



Jay Chou is filming around here but I missed the chance to see him! O.o




All about VINCCI!



Gift for someone! What is it?! Secret! Hehe.



Shampoo promotion pack for myself. It costs Rm1+ only! Go grab one!



Finally bought the eyeliner. For those who dunno how to apply the eyeliner, here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klsgXpHzHKI&feature=related
Hope you guys can enjoy it! =D


It was a tiring day for me! Need to pack up for tomorrow's class! That's all for today! Enjoy! =)


5 comments:

  1. If seriously afraid of acid guys, why not just ask people fetch you home? =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASk those who outing with you to come out with car loh..=.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depend on situation loh..sometime no car..=.=

    ReplyDelete