Friday 13 May 2011

Here I come! YEAR 2!

Hi, I'm new here. So, this will be my very first post in blogger =)

Well, I had started my Year2 degree in Food Science & Nutrition since last week. In this semester, I'm taking four subjects which is Food Processing and Preservation, Human Nutrition, Fundamental of Marketing and Information Technology. It's not involved only food, but also involved in marketing and IT. I think it will be lots of fun. Hehe. Year2 will be most probably tougher than Year1. There are also more and more assignments coming. Anyway, I hope I can cope it well. So that I wont disappoint my parent's hope. They didn't put any pressure on me, they just ask me to try my best in everything, it's ok if i can't be the best! but at least i had tried hard on it. How sweet and caring they are! I love them much! I will study hard and make them proud of it! =)

Study hard! Study smart! xD

Why I start to blog huh? Because of interest? I can tell u a 'NOPE'. This is because blogging is one of the assignment's part of IT. I know blogging is not something bad, but I'm just lazy to blog =p I have no choice but to start blogging. Lol. Who knows maybe I will in love with blogging and find that blogging is actually an interesting task perhaps. Hehe. Ohh, it's 12.11am now, time to go for bed! Good Night! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment